Advanced Reserved Seating is No Longer Needed
Updated: October 16, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.
Over the last several weeks, we have monitored guidelines and best practices for gathering in a safe way. After a significant amount of prayer and preparation, we have decided to resume in-person services here at HopeCity as of June 14, 2020. We’re committed to creating a safe environment for everyone. To make that possible, our adult worship services will be significantly reduced in capacity by 50% and redesigned to allow for social distancing. Masks are required. Once in the auditorium, we have grouped our seating in a six feet social distance arrangement.
HopeCity Kids will reopen on October 18. Our team has had the best interest of your children in mind while preparing the HopeCity Kids Wing for their return. We’re taking additional steps to keep our children & environments safe (and fun) for your family. Here’s what you need to know
We are excited to announce that HopeCity Students is now meeting on Wednesday nights from 6:30-8 p.m.!
We will continue to monitor the situation to determine any necessary changes. We encourage you to make the best choice for your family as you consider attending one of our in-person services.
For those of you who choose to wait a bit longer before returning in person, we are grateful for the ability to worship together online. We encourage you to join us for our online service each week. You are part of HopeCity no matter where you choose to join us!
What We’re Doing:
- Auditorium will be commercially cleaned
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building
- All services will be touchless experiences
- High-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services
- Number of seats will be reduced in the auditorium to 50% to allow more distance between families
- Masks are required
- Enter and exit doors will be designated
- No water fountains will be open or usable
- No hospitality food or beverages will be offered
- No offering buckets will be passed – There will be an area at each auditorium door for those who want to give and our digital giving will be available
- All seatback materials, paper, and pens will be removed
How You Can Help:
- If you don’t feel well, have health concerns or have been in contact with others who are sick, please stay home and join us online
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests
- You can continue to worship online with a message from Pastor Scott even after in-person service resume.
- Even if you choose to not worship with us in person, there are still a few options to worship through giving:
- Give on our website at https://hopecitync.com/give/
- Give through the Church Center App or Text any amount to 84321
- Mail a check. 758 Motsinger Road Winston-Salem, NC 27107
- Use of campus facilities by external groups is temporarily suspended.
- Any nonessential on-campus meetings are prohibited and should be cancelled, postponed or moved online
If you need to contact the HopeCity Staff, please use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there are any needs in our community that we need to be made aware of, such as food distribution for the elderly or disabled, please let us know! We will do our best to help out in areas that are feasible.