We are still partnering with the Presence of God to impact everyone for the Kingdom.
Updated: April 2, 2020 at 7:23 a.m.
This web page is designed to provide timely updates and access to more information about the coronavirus and HopeCity’s response.
The health and safety of every person who walks onto our property continues to be a top priority for the HopeCity leadership. Our team has been carefully monitoring the evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation through the CDC and guidance of North Carolina health experts and will continue to take proactive approaches to keep our community healthy and safe.
- We feel the safest course of action is to cancel public attendance to our services beginning Sunday, March 15.
- We will continue to worship online with a message from Pastor Scott this Sunday, April 5 at 9 a.m. EST.
- Even though we aren’t meeting in person, there are still a few options to worship through giving:
- Give on our website at https://hopecitync.com/give/
- Give through the Church Center App or Text any amount to 84321
- Mail a check. 758 Motsinger Road Winston-Salem, NC 27107
- Use of campus facilities by external groups is temporarily suspended.
- Any nonessential on-campus meetings are prohibited and should be cancelled, postponed or moved online.
- The church office is closed to the public. For the most part, church staff will be working from home.
- Recent cancelled events include:
- Corporate Prayer
- Sunday Night Discipleship Classes
- HopeCity Students
- Landscaping Workday (postponed)
- Alcoholics Anonymous
If you need to contact the HopeCity Staff, please use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there are any needs in our community that we need to be made aware of, such as food distribution for the elderly or disabled, please let us know! We will do our best to help out in areas that are feasible.
We are partnering with leadership at Wallburg Elementary school to provide food assistance for children/families in need. We have secured the resources to provide thousands of meals to our community, as the need arrises.
We are serving free hot meals to anyone in need at:
- Wallburg Elementary School | April 4 | 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wallburg Elementary is located at 205 Motsinger Rd, Winston-Salem
Opportunities to get involved will be communicated as soon as they are known.
For now, you can help our food assistance effort by donating to Hope Truck Food Co. at https://hopecitync.churchcenter.com/giving/to/hope-truck-food-co
We will work closely with local health authorities to determine when we will resume public services again.
We encourage you to partner with the Presence of God and pray for our community and those directly affected by the coronavirus. Be empowered, living a life of hope and freedom. In these circumstances, we can encourage others through our faith in Jesus Christ.
Join with us in confidently trusting God.