HopeCity Kids Reopening October 18
We are so excited to see all our friends soon! Our team has had the best interest of your children in mind while preparing the HopeCity Kids Wing for their return. We’re taking additional steps to keep our children & environments safe (and fun) for your family. Here’s what you need to know…
- We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in our spaces during and between services.
- All toys and hard surfaces will be sanitized at every service. When you arrive, be ready for a redesigned check-in process to help support a safe environment.
- Our touch-less experience will extend to check-in as volunteers will help you at the check-in kiosks and handle sign-in sheets for you.
- Every staff member, volunteer, parent and child entering HopeCity Kids will have their temperature taken before checking in to service. We aren’t able to check in anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
- We encourage you to only send one parent into HopeCity Kids for drop-off and pick-up to help limit traffic in the hallways.
- Be sure to use hand sanitizer before entering the Kids Wing.
- Please watch the video for exactly what to expect when you come on Sunday.
We can’t WAIT to see you this Sunday!