Over the last several weeks, we have monitored guidelines and best practices for gathering in a safe way. After a significant amount of prayer and preparation, we have decided to resume in-person services here at HopeCity as of June 14, 2020. We’re committed to creating a safe environment for everyone. To make that possible, our adult worship services will be significantly reduced in capacity by 50% and redesigned to allow for social distancing.
At this time, HopeCity Kids will not be available, but we hope to meet again soon! Until then, your entire family is welcome to attend church with you in the auditorium and we encourage you to continue teaching your kids about Jesus using the kids resources we post each Sunday on Facebook.
HopeCity Students can look for more information to come through an email that will speak directly to what they can expect in this transition.
We will continue to monitor the situation to determine any necessary changes. We encourage you to make the best choice for your family as you consider attending one of our in-person services.
For those of you who choose to wait a bit longer before returning in person, we are grateful for the ability to worship together online. We encourage you to join us for our online service each week. You are part of HopeCity no matter where you choose to join us!
What We’re Doing:
- Auditorium will be commercially cleaned before in-person services resume
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building
- All services will be touchless experiences
- High-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services
- Number of seats will be reduced in the auditorium to 50% to allow more distance between families
- Enter and exit doors will be designated
- No water fountains will be open or usable
- No hospitality food or beverages will be offered
- No offering buckets will be passed – There will be an area at each auditorium door for those who want to give and our digital giving will be available
- All seatback materials, paper, and pens will be removed
- HopeCity Kids will not be available at this time.
How You Can Help:
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us online.
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
- Masks are welcomed, but not required